By using the website you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. You agree:
2. You agree to indemnify Social Pinpoint and Canada Lands Company Limited (Canada Lands), for any loss, costs, or damages, arising from or relating in any way, to your use, reliance, or acceptance of information or other content on this website.
3. You agree to release Social Pinpoint and Canada Lands Company Limited (Canada Lands), from and against all actions, proceedings, suits, claims, demands, compensation, interest, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in relation to your use of the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
4. You agree to give the right to review, edit, modify, publish or decline publication of your comments and also agree that comments submitted may be visible for all other users of the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
5. You agree that content submitted may be hidden or removed based on the following criteria:
6. You agree that copyright in the content data submitted and displayed on the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall is owned by Social Pinpoint.
7. You agree that Canada Lands Company Limited (Canada Lands) is also not liable for information found on shared and/or reposted content and links.
We are looking for your feedback.
The objective of the Park is to honour Algonquin identity and culture and create a destination as this will be the largest park within Wateridge Village. This outdoor destination needs to meet the needs of the community and its residents through varied activities for the young and not so young, in all seasons, through active and passive experiences.
Click on the sidebar tab on the left to view precedent images presented as part of the concept plan. After viewing the plan (found on the main page) and the images here, please answer the following questions using the sticky notes on the ideas wall.
Once submitted, your comments will be made public after they have been reviewed by our team.
Have more to say? Please send responses that exceed the 500 character-count limit to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing your feedback.