By using the website you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. You agree:
2. You agree to indemnify Social Pinpoint and Canada Lands Company Limited (Canada Lands), for any loss, costs, or damages, arising from or relating in any way, to your use, reliance, or acceptance of information or other content on this website.
3. You agree to release Social Pinpoint and Canada Lands Company Limited (Canada Lands), from and against all actions, proceedings, suits, claims, demands, compensation, interest, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in relation to your use of the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
4. You agree to give the right to review, edit, modify, publish or decline publication of your comments and also agree that comments submitted may be visible for all other users of the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
5. You agree that content submitted may be hidden or removed based on the following criteria:
6. You agree that copyright in the content data submitted and displayed on the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall is owned by Social Pinpoint.
7. You agree that Canada Lands Company Limited (Canada Lands) is also not liable for information found on shared and/or reposted content and links.
-Architectural Designs-Ground Floor Commercial Designs-Pedestrian Designs-Parks and Open Spaces
Click on each sidebar tab on the left to view inspirational images related to Architectural Designs, Ground Floor Commercial Designs, and Pedestrian Designs. After viewing the images, please select the corresponding icon on the Ideas Wall to share your ideas.
Once submitted, your comment will be made public after it has been reviewed by our team. Please note that off-topic and profane comments will not be tolerated and therefore will not be shared with the public.
To provide feedback related to Parks and Open Spaces, please select the Parks and Open Spaces sidebar tab on the left to both view the provided images and submit your feedback via the survey provided.
As a last step, please complete and submit the feedback form provided in the last sidebar tab.
Responses that exceed the 500 character-count limit can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments related to the rezoning application or the preferred development concept plan please include these at the end of the feedback form.
We appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing your feedback.